Monday 13 August 2018

Boy In The Striped Pyjamas Bruno's Diary

Dear Diary
Today we started “school” When really it's a Man who comes in and says “all you need to learn is math and history art and reading isn’t important” so school sucks and i'm feeling horrible because he pretty much insulted grandmother saying that she is not important but if grandmother wasn’t alive dad wouldn’t be alive so i wouldn’t be alive so really she’s the most important apart from great grandmother and great great grandmother but let's not talk about that anyway that is it. I want to go exploring. I’m so bored so I’ve decided I’m going to go out the gate and turn right (even though it’s out of bounds at all times with NO exceptions). Seriously what are mum and dad going to do? Send me back to Berlin? Ha! I wish!

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.