Wednesday 20 March 2019

My Hobbies

My favorite hobby that I do is Motorbiking. Me my Dad, My dad's friend, my friend and his Dad travel all over the south island going to events where you ride through paddicks up and down hill steeper than you have ever seen. At the moment I ride a KTM SX 85cc 2018 Two Stroke, My Dad rides a Beta 350cc 2019 4 Stroke. My Dad's friend rides a 2018 Beta 350cc 4 Stroke. (Scroll Down For  Pictures) We have a four bike trailer so my friend has to put his bike on the back of his ute. Some of My favorite rides are:

  • Fairlie
  • Day 1 of Waiau
  • Amberly



(2017 Beta 350 Four Stroke)
Image result for 2017 beta 350
(2019 Beta 350 Four Stroke)
Image result for beta 2019 350
(2018 KTM SX 85 Two Stroke)
Image result for ktm 85 sx 2018

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matt!

    Thanks for sharing one of your hobbies with us. I can tell just how passionate you are about riding as you are excited when you tell me about it. I think I would like to try and ride a motorbike, although I don't think I'd be very good! (I'd probably fall off and break a bone!)

    I can't wait to learn more about you as you continue with your blogging contract.

    Keep up the great work (I love the pictures, I think the middle one is my favourite!)

    Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Matthew,
    Reuben here from Grey Main School.
    I be you are very good at riding, I have been to fairly 2 times each for both days, it is my favourite trail ride by far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.