Thursday 14 April 2016

Camp reflection
This week Mamaku 1 went on camp to Fox Glacier. These are my three favorite things that I did on camp.


Swimming
At Lake Mapourika the swimming was really fun. Dad and I had so much fun but we weren't allowed to jump off the jetty which was sad because there were boats there.


Geocaching
On Tuesday we went geocaching and we were last to leave and first back!!
After that we got a chocolate bar for first place it was so much fun!!!


Kiwi House
At the kiwi house we had Lisa talking to us. She also had stuffed kiwis and animals to show us. I couldn't believe that I saw the rarest kiwi on earth.  

I’m excited for camp next year

1 comment:

  1. Great camp reflections Matt - it sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.