Friday 24 August 2018

Cant-A-Maths

2 Days Ago Franklin, Regan, Kyra And I Went To Cant-A-Maths To Represent Grey Main School. And Here Was Our Day


  1. Leave School At 9:30am
  2. Get To Springfield About 11:30am
  3. Arrive At Riccarton Mall 12:15pm
  4. Leave For Horn-castle Arena At 2:45pm
  5. Get Our Seats 3:20pm
  6. Year 7 Competition 4:00pm ( Really It Started At 4:05pm )
  7. Year 8 Competition 5:00pm
  8. Arrive At McDonalds 6:30pm
  9. Leave McDonalds 7:00pm
  10. Arrive At Grey Main 10:00pm
I know what your thinking a loooong day but I still had go to school the next morning buuut I got to sleep in and do my jobs in the afternoon. at Cant-A-Maths we scored 60 out of 100 points witch is really good because some of the words we had no clue what they even meant.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Matt. Well done on getting into the Cant-A-Maths team! Do you know I have never been to watch Cant-A-Maths? It is definitely something I would like to experience. Don't you think Miss Power does a great job getting the West-A-Maths and Cant-A-Maths teams ready for the competitions? I certainly do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Miss Power Is The Best! ( Apart From You! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matt,
    It's Sam from T3 and I really like the time-table for cant-a-math. This reminds me of when I went to cant-a-math last year as a year seven. Do you have any tips on west-a-maths or cant-a-maths?
    Yours Sincerely,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.