Friday 14 December 2018

Looking Back.................................................................................................................

End Of Term Reflection_____________________

The Best Thing About 2018...
The best thing for me in 2018 was getting into Westamaths and then Making it on to Cantamaths. I feel that going to both Westamaths and Cantamaths has really improved my maths skills. 

Something I'm Proud Of In 2018...
I am proud of getting a stanine 9 in maths because last year I was only a stanine 7 last year, I am also proud of going beyond my comfort zone and getting on the paddle board.

Goals For 2019...
One of my goals for 2019 is to keep getting better and better at my maths so I make it into both Westamaths and Cantmaths again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.