Friday 2 June 2017

art reflection


Robert Delaney's art work
Robert Delaney's art work is a really good art work to put your mind off things and paint or collage or pastel, And this is how I managed to finish mine in time with everyone else. 

Technique
The technique I used for this art was the stroke in one direction technique and that made it look really neat and tidy it also looked great! other people used the put paint on and then water.

Colors
The colors I used was green, blue, red, yellow, orange and light blue. but our group had to make the green because there was no green paint there so we had to mix yellow and dark blue!

Time
I was nearly the last to finish my art work but with the help of Emil and Katelyn Ford I got mine finished they were helping me paint the edges of my work and a little bit of the middle.




2 comments:

  1. Great art reflection, Matthew. Did it matter that you took a long time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matthew,

    I liked your blog post.
    Was it hard doing it ?
    May you please add a photo of it.

    Kind regards Ian.

    Canterbury
    Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.