Wednesday 5 June 2019

Maths

This week we have been working on area and volume. we had to figure out some challenging  questions, here are mine, and have a go at some of the questions below I will include a tutorial as well

Tutorial.
1. Find the base and the height (10 Height, 6 Base)
2. Half the base (6 Divided By 2 = 3)
3. times halved base by the height (3 x 10 = 30)
4. that's the answer 30cm2

Try figure this one out. let me know your answer in the comments.

Height = 10cm Base = 12cm
Height = 20cm Base = 30cm
Height = 48m Base = 60m



2 comments:

  1. Hey Matt, Rhys here from T4, I like your post, it's just all you need nothing you don't. Here are my answers, 60,300,144 let me know if I'm right. Anyway, this reminds me of when we learned about this just recently. have you learned about this topic before? I think that maybe you could of included that you were talking about the area of triangles. See ya.
    - Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i'm oscar here like your math skills what is 9+10.
    How long did it take you to figure it out I really like math what is your favorite subject.
    by oscar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.