Friday 31 August 2018

Grettels Diary

27th Of May 1941
Dear Diary


Oh my god my brother is such a loser
he's like gone mad! He has started talking to like an imaginary friend Shmuel what
kind of name is that! why is he such a child? I am a sophisticated adult
he acts like a 3 year-old  


But holy moly lieutenant kotler is like so cute.
But Mum like thinks that i'm like too young
to be with him but I have the maturity of a
like 16 year old when im only like 13. We
would be such a good couple like a 2
piece puzzle.

But when I hear that he has someone to talk to
I feel a little bit jealous because like I wish
my doll’s where alive because I would like be
the most popular person in the world! When
he talk about what they talk about it makes
me a bit suspicious it’s like shmuel is a real
person...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Matthew my name is Brennan from M3. I like how you describe the story and I all so the dot dot dot at the end.I can't wait tell your next blog post. Goodbye Matthew

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.