Friday 24 May 2019

If I Won Lotto?

If I Won Lotto?
Many people dream of winning lotto but what would you do with it? Let me know in the comments, anyway this is what I would do with it.
  1. Buy A Mansion
  2. Buy A Car ( Even Though I Cant Drive ) ( Maclaren P1 )
  3. Buy A New Motorbike ( KTM 150cc )
  4. Buy A new Mountain Bike (Nomad Carbon CC X01 RCT Air Complete Mountain Bike )
  5. Buy A PS4
  6. Buy An Alienware Laptop / PC
  7. Go On Holiday All Over The World
  8. Pay Someone To Do My Chores
  9. Build A Pool
  10. Build A Mountain Bike / Motor Bike Track
  11. Start A Charity For Homeless




3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Matthew,
    I really like that you would start a Charity for the homeless.
    I think that it would be awesome to have a Motobike/Mountain bike track in your back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt,
    I really like that mountain bike you would buy.What a mansion! All possible if you won that lottery I would stay at your house.
    I would build a mountain bike track in my garden too.
    If you had to bungee jump or deep sea dive with shark what would you do?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Matthew, If I one the lottery I would move to Australia, and get a lifetime contract to go to every single Nrl game I think it would we cool to have a Motorbike and a bike track in your backyard.
    Overall I really like your post.
    Sincerely ADAM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.