Friday 5 July 2019

Reflection.

Reflection, Term 1 & Term 2
This year has been very exciting and thrilling, already we have had school sport teams, children practising for our school production and school camps. The highlight of this year so far is probably school camp. this year we went to Hanmer Springs we stayed at the Hanmer forestry camp. most of the activities we done were taken by activity Hanmer. 

The thing im most proud of this year is getting better and faster at basic facts. Every morning our class do a sheet of 100 mixed basic facts questions, to get on the board you need to have 100 score and a certain time. I can do 100 add sub mult div questions in 1:32. My goal for next term is to get into the westamaths team and maybe even the cantamaths team. Last year I got into both of the teams. But this year the questions are harder so it might be a challenge to get in this year.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Matthew, Katelynn here from Totara 1! (Next door!)

    I also really enjoyed camp this year. My favourite activity would definitely have to be orienteering. What was yours? I can do basic facts in 1:20 with 100/100. My quickest time is 1:17.

    Did you enjoy preforming the school production? It was quite fun but I wish we could have preformed a few more nights. What do you think?

    Maybe next time you could add some pictures of you on camp or if you have picture of you in the production.

    Keep up the great work and blog posts Matthew!

    Katelynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.